Tuesday, October 18, 2005

How much would you pay?

Being that the teachers are on strike and all, do you think I could sell greeting cards like this one? It's a photo taken at Spanish Banks a couple of years ago. I was looking for something different on which to write a letter to my aunt in France. She's a retired art teacher, so I never send a normal card, but always try and make something unique to send her. I think it turned out rather well... would you buy art cards such as this one?

 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

Very nice - good eye for a photograph...

Saturday, November 19, 2005 2:26:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a nice photo! I used to have a retail store and sold art cards. They never sold very well because people always thought art cards were too pricy. I never really understood that since they were so beautiful. I think people are not into cards as much anymore....

Thursday, November 24, 2005 3:55:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home