Monday, August 22, 2005

BA HA HA!!

This is what happens when your Mom plays World of Warcraft too. Pay attention to post #5 and on.

A few highlights:

"Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..
But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
Grounded."

"Are you going to take that from her, Brion? Mom nothing, she's only two levels up on you."

"omg thats the coolest thing that can happen on the internet. THE INTERNET AT ITS FINEST. WOW is an excellent game too... GO PWNING MOTHER!!!!! :) :) :) :)"

"That was an owning of epic proportion! Bwahahahaha!
Next time I see Brion, even if he's flagged, I'm not gonna go after him. It's just gonna be:
/cast Grounding Totem
/rofl
:)"

"I'd hate to be this kid once school starts up again."

"I think it's damn funny that the mom knows pwns/pwned and can use it in a sentence (it's on forum page 25 about three post down). He can never go to school again without getting teased out the door. Priceless."

"Yeah, you won't be seeing Brion at Alterac Valley tonight...
I'm going to make him watch a movie with me instead. I'm thinking a real chick flick - Steel Magnolias or Moulin Rouge. :)"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home