Thursday, October 02, 2003

school. home. different how?

Well, it's 5:53pm and I am still at school. Worse yet, I feel as though I have accomplished nothing whatsoever. I haven't even planned the day for tomorrow.

*sigh*

What have I done? I kept a student afterschool to make sure he finished his math work (he'd done pretty much nothing all day). Then I met with the other grade 5 teacher to see what we want to order from the cool school catalogue. When she left, I argued with her computer for a half hour or so, but it won: I still can't get it to stop with the pop-ups, and since the VSB uses DeepFreeze, there's a chance all changes I make would be erased on the next boot up anyhow. And then I migrated from that room to this one (the computer room), where I am looking for units on the Human Body.

Eventually I will go downstairs, where a mountain of marking awaits, as well as a blank schedule for the morrow.

Why teaching?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home