Sunday, October 26, 2003

holes in my head

As hard as I try, I seem to be a sporadic correspondant at best. This is very disappointing, you know; I've always assumed I was a good writer, and here the evidence says "No, you suck hunny!"

Besides forgetting to write and call my friends and even to update this blog so that said neglected friends can check up on me, I have even forgotten all that I learned last week about html. I can still italicise and write in bold and even underine but for lists and hyperlinks, alas! It is all forgotten. I'll have to reread my notes... now where did I put them......

Other news: The strata that I've been avoiding has decided to fine me $500 for contravention of their bylaws... I have not moved back into the leaky suite because my rent down here is cheaper than my mortgage. My tenants are the buoy that keep my financially afloat... unfortunately said strata doesnt believe in financial hardship anymore. They did, and I had permission, but now they don't, and I don't, though my situation has remained the same.

Today is Sunday and we've had an extra hour of sleep. Too bad I kept waking up: 7:04, 7:39, 8:14, 9:05, 9:17, 9:28, 9:41... at that point I figured I might as well waste my time in an upright position!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home