Sunday, October 05, 2003

cat fight!

The cats will soon kill eachother, if I don't kill them first! For some reason, Coby has decided that his brother is now his mortal enemy. Every time Hobbes comes out of his convalescence room (ie: my room), he sniffs him, then hisses, then yowls, then attacks, while poor Hobbes tries to run for cover. When I intervened yesterday, I had a screaming hissing yowling hair-raising black monster trying to attack me! I could not get near him, and had to chase him into the bathroom with a broom (spray bottle evidently just making him madder without getting him out from under the table).

Well today was even worse, he just went right for Hobbes (skipped the sniffing and hissing and went to step three: screams and claws). Then, as soon as he saw me coming to separate them, he ran under the coffee table and just yaawwwled non stop ~ and I mean a long, unending, piercing scream!!!

But when I got the broom I didn't have to chase, he sculked straight into the bathroom and under the sink (still yaawwwling).

Yeash! What am I going to do with 2 guinea pigs in the bathroom and two large cats that can't stand eachother, all in a one bedroom appartment?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home